The Coach House, built in 1880, was unofficially called “The Stables”. Miriam Haynie writes of older people telling of seeing Capt. and Mrs. Fisher riding down Reed’s Lane (now Main Street) in a surrey with a fringe on top drawn by a two-horse team. When automobiles came in, the coach house was used to house Capt. Fisher’s chauffeur-driven car (Pearce Arrow). The Coach House was later made into two apartments until the present owners renovated the building. Since April 2002, guests can now enjoy four lovely new rooms, three with cathedral ceilings. The Coach House also houses the dining room and gift shop.